Your Riverside dentist is curious about how familiar you have become with responding to dental symptoms – and how well you know what to expect from oral health concerns. For instance, do you know whether it’s possible to self-diagnose? Are you under the (false) impression that you don’t need checkups unless an obvious symptom materializes? Let’s see how much you have learned about smile symptoms with a quiz.
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: Every oral health problem has a unique set of easily distinguishable symptoms. As a result, it’s easy for you to diagnose your own issue at home.
- True or False: If a symptom seems quite mild – such as a small bump or color change – your Riverside dentist assures you, it’s not something that should cause you to worry.
- True or False: If a disease is present, symptoms will always be present as well.
- False. Many symptoms apply to a variety of oral health concerns. As a result, it is imperative that you schedule your dental checkup with us right away – attempting to diagnose on your own may cause you unnecessary stress. Contact us, so we may quickly figure out the problem and treat it.
- False. Every single abnormality within your mouth is worthy of investigation. Though many symptoms do not require any type of treatment – many do. Contact us, so we can tell you how to proceed.
- False. Quite commonly, diseases occur without the onset of symptoms – in some cases, they show up later when the disease has already flourished. To combat this issue, your Riverside dentist encourages patients to see us twice a year.
Riverside Dental Group and Dental Associate Offices Serves a Community Near You!
Our dentists look forward to caring for you and every member of your family with a comprehensive selection of services. We will maintain and improve your oral health with a wide range of preventive, cosmetic, restorative, implant, and emergency dentistry techniques. We also specialize in endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and orthodontics, serving patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.