Clear aligner therapy is an inconspicuous way of aligning your teeth. There are many different product out there, we choose to use Invisalign as they are the pioneer in clear aligner orthodontic therapy, partnering with Orthodontists
for over 30 years. Invisalign offers innovative orthodontic treatments that do not include the use of brackets or wires. For patients dealing with malocclusions, we may suggest Invisalign®, which offers several benefits for individuals who desire a more uniform smile.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
Instead of the metal brackets and wires commonly employed with traditional braces, Invisalign® uses a series of BPA-free clear aligners. The process begins with impressions and images taken of your teeth. These materials are sent to an Invisalign® lab, where experts create your aligners. Once complete, you will wear them every day for between 20 and 23 hours, removing them only to eat, brush and floss. You will upgrade to a new set of aligners about every two weeks as your smile improves.
The Benefits of Invisalign®
Invisalign® offers several benefits over traditional orthodontics, such as:
- The Invisalign® trays are made of smooth plastic, reducing irritation to your soft tissues.
- Oral hygiene is much easier as you can remove your aligners when you brush and floss your teeth.
- Treatment cost is in line with the investment required of traditional braces.
- You may continue eating your usual diet and caring for your teeth the same way, since you may remove the trays.
- Invisalign is practically invisible and a inconspicuous way of aligning your teeth without bulky silver braces and wires.
Who Qualifies for Invisalign®?
With over 15 years of experience treating with Invisalign, we can treat most patients with Invisalign®. Upon examination our Orthodontists will determine which Invisalign treatment is best for you. Invisalign First is designed for Phase 1 or interceptive treatment, Invisalign Teen for comprehensive treatment of teenagers, and traditional Invisalign for adults. Before deciding,
we will first examine your smile and determine your needs and expectations. If you have any questions, we urge you to contact one of our offices today.
Schedule a Consultation About Invisalign® With Us
Clear Invisalign® trays are a great way to align your teeth and improve your dental health in a very comfortable and inconspicuous way. For more information, please contact us at 951-788-8557. We have locations in Corona, Moreno Valley, Riverside, and Temecula.