Patients sometimes find themselves with a variety of restorative needs that we cannot correct with one treatment. However, a full mouth reconstruction can completely restore your oral health, function, and appearance. From minor to complex, we will create a care plan that addresses your unique oral health needs.
What to Expect
Your dentist will begin by performing a thorough examination. This will begin with a visual dental exam followed by examination using advanced imaging, including digital X-rays and an intraoral camera. By taking a close look at the inner workings of your oral cavity, we can diagnose and treat:
- Urgent concerns that require immediate attention, such as an infection or decay
- Fixable damage, such as broken teeth
- Teeth too unhealthy or loose to save, which we may address with an extraction
- Gum disease
- Existing tooth loss
- Severe misalignment
Restoring Your Oral Health
Your dentist may suggest one or several treatments, such as dental fillings, dental crowns, a deep cleaning, tooth removal, or root canal therapy, among others. If you suffer from periodontal disease, we may refer you to a trusted specialist to improve your gum health. Once your dental tissues are healthy and prepared to support a new smile, we will work on restoring function and beauty.
Reconstructing Your Smile
You require a full set of teeth that function effectively and fit together comfortably for optimal oral health. We will complete your full mouth reconstruction by addressing structural concerns, including:
- Tooth replacement for missing teeth, which may include the use of prosthetics like dental bridges, dentures, or dental implants
- Fillings or dental crowns, inlays, or onlays, to repair tooth decay or damaged teeth
- Orthodontic care to improve your bite as a means of preventing future damage
Schedule a Consultation About Full Mouth Reconstruction With Us
With a full mouth reconstruction, we can help restore your oral health and your smile’s appearance. For more information, please contact one of our Riverside Dental Group offices. We have locations in Corona, Moreno Valley, Riverside, and Temecula.