Do you know what’s going to happen after your tooth extraction? Perhaps you don’t have any particular qualms about coming in for the tooth removal itself but you can’t help but wonder what will come of your smile once the tooth is gone. Will you need to replace the tooth? Will the process interrupt your schedule in any way? The information you’re seeking is ready for you throughout our brief quiz. Additional questions, of course, are always welcome at our practice!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Once your tooth extraction is complete, you will go home and return to your usual life immediately. There’s no recovery involved.
- True or False: After any type of tooth removal, you will always need to replace the tooth with a prosthetic no matter what kind of tooth it was.
- True or False: We only offer dentures, so if you are missing a single tooth or you don’t need a full denture, you will need to seek more advanced prosthetics from a different practice.
- False. You will first need to recover after your extraction, so the site can heal. Rest assured, it’s not a lengthy process and is generally easy to accomplish successfully. We send you home with thorough instructions for care. Then life returns to normal.
- False. If you receive a tooth extraction for a wisdom tooth (or as part of an advanced care plan that rests on the permanent removal of that tooth), you will not need a replacement. Otherwise, you will need a replacement.
- False. We offer a diverse and full array of prosthetic options to replace your missing tooth or teeth, no matter the amount or pattern of loss. Our goal is to ensure you have a healthy and complete smile and that the process is convenient.
Protect Your Smile With Necessary Extractions
If you require a dental extraction, remember that they are offered as a means of saving your smile. Give us a call in Riverside, CA to schedule a visit with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.