It’s very possible that your toothache is exactly what you think it is. However, you may not be surprised to hear that the cause of this pain may also be related to something that you may never have guessed in a million years. So … what could it be and what to do, you ask yourself? Start with our quiz and move ahead from there.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you have had a cavity diagnosed and you end up with a toothache, then it is probably just your tooth telling you that it’s time to get it filled.
- True or False: When your tooth hurts, it’s usually a sign that you have decay or something related to it. It’s usually the result of bad hygiene.
- True or False: Since the symptom of pain in your tooth is something you need assistance with identifying, we encourage you to look online to find the answer.
- False. It might be the result of your cavity. Or, the pain may signal something worse, an infection, which has developed as a result of an untreated cavity. It is time to call us ASAP!
- False. This is not necessarily the case. When you have a toothache, it might be a sign that something is wrong as the result of dental hygiene. Or, it might have something to do with a functional problem that’s harming your teeth (such as bruxism).
- False. The only thing you should do when you’re ready to treat your tooth is set up time for a checkup. We will examine the tooth in question to find out what’s happening and how to fix it.
Schedule A Checkup For Your Toothache
Don’t wait too long! Set up a checkup if your tooth hurts right away, so we can prevent further damage. Give us a call in Riverside, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.