Your Riverside dentist knows that sometimes emergency dental care becomes necessary. One moment, your smile is fine. The next, you have gone through something minor (or something major) that leaves you requiring our help at the drop of a hat. The fortunate detail is that we offer the care you need right away! As for whether you’re ready to do what it takes to get yourself into our practice to solve your problem, well … a quiz will tell for certain!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you want to be prepared for a dental emergency, it’s best to ensure you have our phone number and address in your phone or stored elsewhere for immediate access.
- True or False: It is extremely smart to have a friend or loved one who has agreed to be your emergency contact should you experience a smile emergency, explains your Riverside dentist.
- True or False: When you experience an emergency with your oral health, there are three things you should do immediately: Relax, call our practice, come in for an emergency visit.
- True. If you don’t have access to our number and our address, you may waste precious moments trying to figure out how to contact us and then how to find us. Streamline sudden emergency dental care visits with us by having contact info ready, suggests your Riverside dentist
- True. It’s always wise to have a friend or loved one ready in case you need help with getting to or from our practice or if you need assistance with responsibilities you cannot attend to while you’re receiving oral health care.
- True. Just focus on breathing, staying calm, getting in contact with us, and seeing our team as quickly as you can.
See Your Riverside Dentist For Emergency Care
If you should find yourself in need of emergency dental care, remember that your Riverside dentist is here to help! Give us a call in Riverside, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.