Do you want a stunning smile that can turn heads? If stained teeth or other esthetic issues stand between you and your dream smile, you may benefit from . These treatments allow dentists to improve the overall beauty of your teeth and gums.
Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: We can remove teeth stains with professional whitening.
2. True or False: Bonding and contouring can restore smiles in one visit.
3. True or False: Porcelain veneers address multiple cosmetic imperfections.
4. True or False: White crowns can restore damaged teeth.
1. True. We actually offer two solutions for brighter smiles. With Zoom! Whitening, you can enjoy a brighter smile in as little as 45 minutes when you visit our office. We also provide a home-based treatment option, in which patients wear gel-filled trays each day for a certain amount of time. Optimal results can be achieved in about one to two weeks.
2. True. Bonding involves applying a composite resin to the teeth to buildup lost tissue and restore the tooth following a break or chip. Contouring involves gently removing a minuscule layer of surface structure to erase pits and grooves in the tooth’s surface. Both procedures can be completed in one visit.
3. True. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain that we place over the front of your teeth. Veneers are natural looking and can mask misalignment and teeth stains, as well as chips, fractures, and gaps between teeth.
4. True. As part of our approach to cosmetic dentistry, we offer porcelain crowns. These dental crowns can repair teeth that have experienced damage or advanced decay. We can place crowns that look lifelike and offer decades of quality restoration.
About Your Moreno Valley Dentists
Do you need comprehensive dental care to improve the health and beauty of your smile? If so, consult with your Riverside Dental Group dentists in Moreno Valley. We can help you achieve a lifetime of healthy, attractive smiles. To schedule an appointment at our office, contact us at (951) 697-6800. Located in the 92533 area, we proudly serve patients from Moreno Valley and all surrounding communities.