Ever wondered how you can achieve the white, bright, dazzling smile you see celebrities sporting on the red carpet? If you have been searching for an efficient option to improve the dazzle of your smile, speak with us at Dental Associates of Moreno Valley about how teeth whitening can improve the beauty of your smile. In the meantime, test your knowledge of this cosmetic treatment with the following quiz:
Teeth Whitening True-or-False Quiz
- Teeth whitening offers exceptional benefits that you cannot necessarily achieve with over-the-counter (OTC) products.
- You will need to visit us several times to achieve your optimally white smile.
- Whitening will cause severe tooth sensitivity.
- This treatment is only appropriate for natural teeth and cannot be used to improve the appearance of prosthetics.
- Whitening systems only remove stains caused by staining foods and beverages like red wine and coffee.
- True. OTC products may help address external stains, but they do not offer the powerful stain-lifting strength of professional systems that penetrate your teeth for comprehensive brightening.
- False. You may visit us for in-office treatment that requires less than two hours of treatment time. Or, we will provide you with take-home trays and bleaching gel, so you may whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- False. We offer specially formulated systems that are tough on stains while offering gentle protection for your teeth. You can expect little to no sensitivity.
- True. However, we can offer you alternative solutions to improving the visible portion of your smile if it contains prosthetics, such as dental crowns.
- False. One of the most exciting benefits of choosing professional whitening is its ability to address stains caused by a wide variety of factors, including staining foods and beverages, natural aging, and the side effects of certain medications like antibiotics.
ABOUT YOUR RIVERSIDE DENTISTS:
With offices throughout Riverside Country, including Corona, Temecula, and Moreno Valley, Riverside Dental Group is happy to provide advanced general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services to patients of all ages. To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, call our office today at (951) 689-5031.