Do you need teeth whitening? If you have discoloration then brushing and flossing may not be enough to remove your teeth stains. A dental professional can assess the cause and severity of your teeth stains in order to recommend a solution. We have two options for erasing discoloration can help you achieve a brighter, more attractive smile.
Corona, CA Teeth Whitening Quiz
1. True or False: Your daily habits can lead to teeth stains.
2. True or False: We can erase discoloration in an hour with Zoom! Whitening.
3. True or False: You can receive professional results from home.
4. True or False: You can take steps to reduce the severity of future stains.
1. True. For example, if you smoke or use tobacco products, you can develop serious discoloration. In addition, consuming drinks with dark pigments (such as soda, coffee, tea, or red wine) can cause teeth stains to form.
2. True. Zoom! Whitening involves placing a protective covering over the lips and gums and then adding a bleaching gel to the teeth. We use a curing light to active the bleaching ingredients, erasing discoloration in as little as a hour.
3. True. We offer at-home teeth whitening so you can remove stains from home and still receive professional results. We will create a whitening tray that you fill with bleaching gel and wear for a certain amount of time daily. In about a week to ten days you will obtain optimal results.
4. True. In order to reduce the severity of future stains, you can stop smoking and cut back on drinks that contain dark pigments. In addition, we recommend brushing and flossing regularly, as well as having your teeth cleaned twice a year. If you have any questions or concerns, then contact our office today.
ABOUT YOUR CORONA DENTIST:
With offices throughout Riverside Country, including Corona, Temecula, and Moreno Valley, Riverside Dental Group is happy to provide advanced general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services to patients of all ages. To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, call our office today at (951) 689-5031.