It’s very easy to realize that dental contouring offers many benefits that can help you end up with the beautiful smile you want. However, that doesn’t mean making the final decision to receive contouring is just as simple. Even though the advantages match up with what you’ve been dreaming about, there may be some remaining questions that cause you to feel uneasy about moving forward. Fortunately, your Corona dentist is happy to squash out any doubts you’ve been having by providing you with the truth behind what you can expect from this cosmetic solution.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: Your Corona dentist explains, if you want dental contouring, you will have to be sure you are never going to want bonding. You may only choose one or the other for the life of your smile.
- True or False: We will need to provide you with local anesthesia and possibly sedation, so your contouring procedure is comfortable.
- True or False: You will have to come back once every year or so because your enamel will redevelop and we will need to remove it once more, so your smile remains looking lovely.
- False. You can choose to receive both dental contouring and dental bonding together to improve your smile. Or, you may choose one now and another later. Try to think of them as companions, not enemies!
- False. Your Corona dentist explains that there is no need for numbing because your teeth’s outer layer (the enamel that we are sculpting) is without nerves. The process will be comfortable without any help.
- False. Your teeth do not regenerate tissue. As a result, once the contouring is complete, that is the new and final shape of your teeth (unless you alter them in the future).
Receive Care With Confidence
Talk with us about the cosmetic treatment you’re interested in, so we may help you feel good about your choices. Give us a call in Corona, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.