There are a lot of things to get excited about as fall arrives. However, the flu is not one of those things! We know it’s a lot more fun to think about bringing your little ones to pumpkin patches and other memorable moments, however the germs and illnesses that show up during autumn are important, too. Take a moment to work through your children’s dentist’s quiz, so you feel prepared.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s a good idea to have a little chat with your kids about choosing not to share drinks or food, utensils or cups, or anything else that comes into contact with someone else’s saliva. Very little ones may have a hard time observing these rules but implementing them early helps protect your children from the spread of germs, such as the flu.
- True or False: You can help protect your kids from sharing flu germs and more by giving them their own dedicated toothbrushes (that they can easily identify) and individual cups to hold them, explains your children’s dentist.
- True or False: If you’re someone who chooses to provide your child with the flu vaccine, it’s a good idea to check in with your pediatrician or pharmacist for advice regarding the best time to receive a shot, so you’re ahead of the game.
- True. Your children’s dentist suggests reminding your kids that they should not eat or drink after someone else, as this may spread germs.
- True. Give them ownership of their own brush and cup and you will find that this system tends to work very easily.
- True. Your children’s dentist suggests making flu shot plans sooner than later, if you vaccinate against the flu, to ensure your kids are protected early.
Protect Young Smiles And Bodies This Flu Season
Ask us for tips if you need them, so you can protect your little ones against the common cold and flu this year! Give us a call in Temecula, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.