You may think to yourself that if you could get through a year without a toothache and then requiring care to treat the problem, you would be so much happier. You may also have begun to accept this sort of discomfort as another part of life that you figure you’ll just have to deal with since it tends to happen on a regular basis. However, your life does not have to include tooth pain! So, what might you need to change to make things better, particularly if you’re someone who brushes, flosses, and receives preventive care? Well, our water quiz might help!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: If you tend to drink acidic or sugary drinks throughout the day, following them with water can help prevent the breakdown of your enamel, and the subsequent sensitivity that may follow.
- True or False: Along the same lines of thinking, if you swap out your usual beverages with water and you solely drink water, this can offer your oral health some serious advantages.
- True or False: Giving your kids water throughout the day and ensuring it is fluoridated can help prevent the development of a toothache.
- True. When you drink acidic or sugary beverages throughout the day and your mouth becomes acidic, it softens your enamel. This can cause sensitivity, promote decay, and lead to a toothache as a result. Rinsing with water will help keep your mouth neutral, so problems do not occur.
- True. When you only drink water, you keep your mouth moist, you wash away food particles when you eat, and you flush away bacteria that may encourage problems that can lead to tooth pain.
- True. In addition to all of the other benefits that water brings, fluoridated water keeps children’s growing teeth strong and decay-free, so they can sidestep the development of problems yielding tooth pain.
Protect Your Smile With Easy Steps
Remember that we are full of suggestions that can help you avoid all sorts of problems, including those that result in toothaches. Just come in to see us! Give us a call in Riverside, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.