There are those times in life when loose teeth are normal and absolutely expected. Then. there are those times when it’s most certainly not a good thing that teeth are wiggling about, rather than standing with super rigidity and stability! Can you tell the difference, your Temecula dentist asks? Find out what you know regarding the slight shifting back and forth of teeth with our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: It’s normal for kids to have loose teeth, as long as the teeth in question are their primary teeth. Their permanent teeth should not be loose, explains your Temecula dentist.
- True or False: If you have a loose tooth, it may be the result of problems with your gum health and beyond. Periodontal disease, for instance, can severely damage the supportive tissues that keep teeth in place.
- True or False: If you notice your teeth are loose or are shifting in any way, then you should contact us as soon as you can to set up a checkup. While everything may be just fine, this symptom can also suggest a serious problem that (don’t worry) we can help you resolve!
- True. Your child’s baby teeth will become loose and will fall out, making way for the permanent teeth that have been developing beneath! This is a normal part of development, explains your Temecula dentist.
- True. Gum disease that has progressed and caused advanced destruction of your oral tissues has damaged the framework that supports teeth. As a result, periodontal problems frequently result in loose teeth.
- True. This is not something to wait on or wonder about and ignore. It’s something to bring to our attention immediately! Quick treatment always yields easier improvement.
Treat Loose Teeth With Your Temecula Dentist
If you notice you have a loose tooth or teeth, you should bring it to the attention of your dentist without hesitating! Give us a call in Temecula, CA to schedule a consultation with your dentist. We are proud to serve patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.