The rush of the holidays is over and it’s finally time to ring in the New Year. When you’re celebrating with friends and family, making sure everyone feels a little extra special when the clock strikes midnight is the quintessential factor in achieving a successful celebration. In addition to the traditional glass of champagne, consider the following recipe from MarthaStewart.com for a spirits-free beverage everyone at the party can enjoy!:
- 1 1/2 ounces Blackberry Puree
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice
- 2 to 3 ounces sparkling water
- 1 sprig mint, for garnish
- Place blackberry puree and cranberry juice in a champagne flute.
- Add sparkling water to fill.
- Garnish with mint
ABOUT YOUR CORONA DENTISTS:
With offices throughout Riverside Country, including Corona, Temecula, and Moreno Valley, Riverside Dental Group is happy to provide advanced general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services to patients of all ages. To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, call our office today at (951) 689-5031.