Are you a novice when it comes to all things tooth replacement related? Or, do you happen to have some specialized knowledge in the area of dental prosthetics? Let’s begin with choosing a dental bridge for your missing teeth – do you know whether you qualify or what to expect? Allow us to help you identify your current level of knowledge (or provide you with a bit of new education) with an information-packed quiz.
Bridge Quiz: How Well Do You Know Bridges?
- True or False: A bridge is the same thing as a partial denture – it’s just another term.
- True or False: A dental bridge should last for approximately 10 to 15 years, provided you practice excellent preventive care.
- True or False: For the most part, bridges require the same dental hygiene you usually practice for your pre-tooth-loss smile.
- False. A dental bridge is a fixed prosthetic that can replace up to three missing teeth in a row. A partial, though it also replaces multiple missing teeth, is removable and can address most patterns of tooth loss.
- True. One of the major benefits of a bridge is the fact that it stays in place all day, every day, often for a decade or longer. Keep up with your hygiene, exams, and cleanings and the bridge will provide you with years of wear.
- True. With the exception of needing to floss between your bridge and your gums, your hygiene will remain the same – brushing, flossing, and preventive care appointments.
Riverside Dental Group and Dental Associate Offices Serves a Community Near You!
Our dentists look forward to caring for you and every member of your family with a comprehensive selection of services. We will maintain and improve your oral health with a wide range of preventive, cosmetic, restorative, implant, and emergency dentistry techniques. We also specialize in endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and orthodontics, serving patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.