Do you know a lot about why we suggest surgery for your smile? Are you wondering why sometimes we do but sometimes we don’t? Your Corona dentist would like to explain oral surgery, while providing you with a clearer foundation regarding why it becomes necessary and how it can benefit you. Receive clarification on the details by enjoying a quick quiz.
Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: Your Corona dentist wants you to understand that in general, if your smile needs some sort of repair, it’s going to include oral surgery.
- True or False: Generally speaking, the only reason for surgery is when we need to fix damage that has already occurred. It’s not very likely we can rely on surgery to stop a minor problem from becoming worse.
- True or False: Oral surgery only includes taking away tissue or doing something to existing tissue but not replacing it. If you are dealing with tooth loss, you’re doing to need to secure a visit with another practice.
- False. Usually, a minor to moderate repair is something we can handle with restorative dentistry. However, sometimes we need to go “behind the scenes” to address the root cause of an oral health problem with surgery.
- False. While we can certainly fix a problem that has already occurred with oral surgery, your Corona dentist wants to know we can also prevent damage this way. For instance, we may remove a wisdom tooth to protect your smile or fix jaw joint concerns causing TMJ disorder before damage becomes considerable.
- False. We can place dental implants (and later restore them) with oral surgery. This is a treatment that provides complete replacement of your missing tooth or teeth.
Riverside Dental Group and Dental Associate Offices Serves a Community Near You!
Our dentists look forward to caring for you and every member of your family with a comprehensive selection of services. We will maintain and improve your oral health with a wide range of preventive, cosmetic, restorative, implant, and emergency dentistry techniques. We also specialize in endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and orthodontics, serving patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.