How well have you gotten to know the cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer? Do you feel like you have a surface level understanding of the facts? Or, do you think you’ve become quite familiar with what’s going on with each of them, as you are able to explain the materials used, the care involved, how long they last, and more? Let’s find out if you’re a novice or a master at this point with a quick quiz!
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: When you choose a cosmetic dentistry treatment at our practice, you can expect the results to last around a year or two. However, the beautiful improvements to your smile may not last much longer.
- True or False: When you choose a cosmetic treatment, whether it’s veneers, whitening, or otherwise, you should expect to up your dental hygiene game significantly for appropriate cleaning.
- True or False: If we cannot address your concerns with cosmetic care, you will simply need to become realistic about the way your smile looks.
- False. While the longevity of each cosmetic dentistry treatment is certainly unique, you can expect them to last several years (some up to 20 years or more). Remember that the beauty of your smile will last and last if you care for it.
- False. Post-treatment maintenance is usually exactly the same as pre-treatment maintenance. You will still be brushing and flossing and scheduling preventive appointments with us as we have always directed you to do.
- False. We may incorporate restorative dental care (such as porcelain crowns) into your care plan if you require advanced improvements for the esthetic needs of your smile.
Riverside Dental Group and Dental Associate Offices Serves a Community Near You!
Our dentists look forward to caring for you and every member of your family with a comprehensive selection of services. We will maintain and improve your oral health with a wide range of preventive, cosmetic, restorative, implant, and emergency dentistry techniques. We also specialize in endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, and orthodontics, serving patients from Riverside, Temecula, Moreno Valley, Corona, and all surrounding California communities. To schedule an appointment, contact one of the following locations nearest to you:
Riverside Dental Group at Magnolia in Riverside, CA at (951) 689-5031.
Dental Associates of Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA at (951) 697-6800.
Riverside Dental Group at Woodcrest in Riverside, CA at (951) 776-9001.
Oasis Family Dental in Temecula, CA at (951) 695-2290.
Dental Associates of Riverside in Riverside, CA at (951) 369-1001.
Dental Associates of Corona in Corona, CA at (951) 273-9580.